You are listening to the musics in my life<<
Thursday 9 January 2014

Happy New Year!~

     Assalamualaikum and a very late evening to you all!~ it's been a while since the last time i update my blog so here i am again, it's midnight and i'm unable to sleep yet...before i forget, it's 2014! Happy New Year!! 2013 was such a memorable year for me. Let's hope 2014 will be generous to me. One of the things i want to talk about first is about The Gulintangan club in UBD, what about it? I'm no longer the president!! Yaay!~ i'm finally free of that high responsibility post -___-' i don't like being a leader~ i have no talent in that profession hahaha. And~~ now that i'm no longer the president of gulintangan club, i finally am able to join the Korean Culture Club~ been wanting to joing this club since the beginning, if only i didn't join gulintangan first xD hahaha.

     Tonight, i'm missing someone special, she's someone i really loved, someone i treasured dearly in this little heart of mine. I've always missed her, i still miss her, and i still will inshaAllah, being with her...i think i've change a bit or more, she really changed me, for the good of course. But i think i have a problem or more, there are always things that almost brought us to a quarrel, or perhaps already a quarrel. I love her and she loves me, i have no doubt about that, i do trust her, i don't think the problem is her...i think the problem is me...i've always been a negative person, i am born a pessimist, i've been one since i was a child...and i'm a guy who gets jealous easily, and when i get jealous, i get very very jealous...being a pessimist added with jealousy...that spells trouble. It's hard being me...i can never make someone happy as long as i'm like this and even knowing this...i still can't throw away my jealousy. Knowing myself, sometimes it makes me think and question myself...should i really let myself fall in love? should i love? should i receive love? should i be in a relationship? cause i know myself, i know how hard it is being with me. Knowing myself, i know no lady that would be able to handle my personality, cause sometimes i accidentally hurt someone with my words without me realizing...my jealousy knows no bound...and i tend to get negative...who can stand that? i doubt anyone can stand that kind of personality...and yet, this girl stays with me, she stays with me, loving me with patient, she does get tired...she does get annoyed...but she loves me still, and i thank God for that, i'm grateful to have her in my life. To the girl i'm in love with I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings, i'm sorry if i'm giving you a hard time, thank you for loving me...cause i love you too.

      I think that's all that i wanted to let out...Goodnight, sleepwell and Assalamualaikum.

This post is posted on 1/09/2014 12:58:00 am

What or who i am is not for me to tell, it is for you to judge, just don't judge me if you don't know me

Facebook
Twitter
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3853521832198527104\x26blogName\x3dYesterday+is+History+Tomorrow+is+Mystery\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://siapasirusydianikan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://siapasirusydianikan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2482595020572567887', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //