You are listening to the musics in my life<<
Wednesday 26 October 2016

Wearing A Mask

Hi there blog!~ been ages since my last post eh...Well was a lil bit busy now and then, but mostly i'm just having no ideas about what to write, as well as i kept forgetting that i have a blog. Haha. So this year on October was the year and the month that my batch, my university colleagues graduated. Mind you i said my batch but me not included. Yes, i am not graduating and i won't be graduating...Not that i'm happy about it, neither am i sad about it. But of course, i'm happy and feeling proud for my friends, my colleagues who graduated. Seriously, congratulations guys~ you guys finally did it!~ especially those who were with me from Unibridge...like we were there for 5 years guys~ and you guys reached the end of your degree studies...you guys made it out alive haha. 

And so October 6th came, the day of the graduation, the 28th convocation of UBD. Woke up 6am in the morning, was actually waking up to watch the League of Legends World Championship 2016 (they changed the time i do not know why cause last year it aired during night time in my time zone). Anyway woke up early in that morning, was my off day and suddenly i received a text from my sister, telling me that mom was sad cause that day was the convocation day, my cousin also graduated from the same university that day. So my sis texted me to apologize to mom and say that i've tried my best. I read all that she said but i didn't reply her...I didn't even do what she tells me to...cause...sorry seems to be the hardest word...i'm serious though..i did my best, but i realized that my brain is tired...it's tired from studying...i don't mind learning...but the revising and the assignment parts...my brain was tired of it...i tried studying as hard or as smart as i can...and it didn't produce a result that my parents was expecting. And for how many days i'm not even sure, facebook and instagram was full of graduation photos, I scrolled and scrolled, liking those graduation photos...seeing them smiling happily...making their parents proud, making their partner proud for those that has a partner. Seeing pictures of my friends receiving gifts and roses from their other half, taking group photos and all that...I could've been a part of that...could've been a child who makes his parents proud...who makes his lover proud...but i didn't...i was a failure...It was actually pressing me down seeing all those pictures..i am happy of course...but i said that i'm not sad either, which is obviously a lie...People find out about me not graduating...i talked about it casually smiling and laughing how i was tired of studying and all that...people seem to think that i was quite lax about this matter, like i don't really care...people saying that i should've try again, don't quit, apologize to your parents and all that...you see...it doesn't seem like they are able to see it through...the facade that i made...the mask that i wear...i guess my mask was quite perfect for people being not able to see through it...Haha..But that's okay...i've moved on, i just had to release this feeling that was swelling inside me...but i'm fine now...i already was...haha...I'm only glad that i have someone who supports me, someone who understands me and doesn't see me through my educational achievements...someone who encouraged me despite my failures...and i really love her...and i thank you for being with me, staying with me despite how i am...Thank you, and I Love You.

This post is posted on 10/26/2016 01:10:00 am

What or who i am is not for me to tell, it is for you to judge, just don't judge me if you don't know me

Facebook
Twitter
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3853521832198527104\x26blogName\x3dYesterday+is+History+Tomorrow+is+Mystery\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://siapasirusydianikan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://siapasirusydianikan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2482595020572567887', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //